General objective of this article is to explain why Insurance different from other Primitive Investment Sources. In finance, investments are defined while buying assets keeping and aspiration with an appreciated capital or attention earning. Insurance sector has risen as much as be looked upon as the best option to invest in. Primitive investment methods such as fixed deposits have been replaced by insurance plans. This is mainly because while buying fixed deposits the return about the investment is minimal and also a major chuck of money is blocked for years or long period of time.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Development Credit Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Jindal Steel and Power Limited
- Management on the Financial Statements of Rupali Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of The ACME Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited