The aim of this article is to discuss why invest in coal mining industry. With regards to coal mining, is usually to obtain coal and sometimes other resources from the ground. Coal is valued for the energy content, and, since the 1880s, has been widely used to generate electricity. Steel and bare concrete industries use coal like a fuel for extraction of iron through iron ore and for cement production. Coal mining industry has brought many developments in the recent years, from the early days involving men tunneling, digging and manually removing the coal in carts to big open cut and long wall mines.
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Gammon India Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Fu-Wang Foods Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Rain Industries Limited
- Report on The Overall Banking Activites of MERCANTILE BANK LIMITED
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Tata Chemicals Limited