General objective of this article is to explain how to Invest in Mutual Funds. Mutual funds give you an easier way to invest in the market without any directly monitor or manage the investments on a regular basis. Basically, it is nothing yet a pool of funds contributed by many investors with an Resource or Asset Management Company which assigns a fund manager to take a position it in stocks, provides or money market devices for commensurate returns. This article also discuss types of Mutual Funds: Equity Mutual Funds, Debt Mutual Funds, Money Market Mutual Fund and Gold Funds.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Kirloskar Industries Limited
- On Site and Off Site Supervision by Bangladesh Bank (Part-2)
- Report on Non Performing Loans
- Annual Report 2015 of Saiham Cotton Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Eastern Bank Limited