The prime goal of this article is to know about Macroeconomic Benefit at Household Level. The macroeconomic impact connected with remittances at family level partially depends upon the characteristics on the migrants and therefore the recipients. Whether or not they constitute the outlying poor, or greater educated sectors on the population generally moving into urban areas. Many Bangladeshi migrants overseas is unskilled, and emanates from rural areas. The poverty report of migrants is looked over more closely within the social appraisal.
- Annual Report 2015 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Stock Exchange in Bangladesh
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2009 of Summit Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2015 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Union Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Tung Hai Knitting and Dyeing Limited