Market Impact is a key consideration that needs to be considered before any decision to move money within or between financial markets. It is the effect that a market participant has when it buys or sells an asset. It is closely related to market liquidity; in many cases “liquidity” and “market impact” are synonymous. The financial institution that is seeking to manage its market impact needs to limit the pace of its activity so as to avoid disrupting the price.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Performance Evaluation and Customer Satisfaction of ICB
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Report on Loan Product of Trust Bank Limited
- Report On Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)