Four main objectives of the Natural Capital Initiative are to: Inform the Government’s implementation of the ecosystems approach, Identify gaps in science, policy and implementation that inhibit an ecosystems approach, Inspire the next generation to engage in the sustainable use of the natural environment, Work with government, parliament, agencies, NGOs, the private sector, scientific bodies and the wider public.
- Annual Report 2015 of Nestlé India Limited
- Advantages of Common Stock Financing From Investor’s Viewpoint
- Managing Accounts Payable on Banglalink Digital Communications
- Annual Report 2013 of Rahim Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of GPH Ispat Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited