Cashflow is the movement of money into or beyond a business, project, or financial merchandise. It is usually measured within a specified, limited period of time. Positive Cash Flow is a normal situation where the cash inflows within a period are greater than the cash outflows throughout the same period. Positive cash flow does not specifically means profit, and is usually because of a careful management associated with cash inflows along with expenditure. Persistent and large positive cash flow may indicate the firm seriously isn’t keeping enough stocks of recycleables or finished items, and might be losing sales as a result of shortages.
- Problems and Prospects of Stock Market of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2014 of PSIT Infrastructure and Services Limited
- General Banking and Finance Operations of Dhaka Bank Ltd (Part 3)
- Foreign Remittance through Banking System of NCC Bank
- Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Presentation on Ratio Analysis on Prime Textile