The bond market is a financial market in which the participants are provided with the issuance and trading of debt securities. The bond market primarily includes government-issued securities and corporate debt securities, and facilitates the transfer of capital from savers to the issuers or organizations requiring capital for government projects, business expansions and ongoing operations. Two popular sectors of corporate bond market: High yield or Junk bond market and Eurobond market.
- Annual Report 2011 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Explain Investing Education
- Annual Report 2014 of Eastern Bank Limited