Private Equity means Equity capital that isn’t quoted on a new public exchange. Private equity contains investors and funds that produce investments directly directly into private companies as well as conduct buyouts of public companies that spark a delisting of general public equity. Capital with regard to private equity is usually raised from retail and institutional traders, and can provide to fund brand new technologies, expand working capital in the owned company, help make acquisitions, or to be able to strengthen a stability sheet.
- Importance of Protective Clothing
- Importance of Topsoil, Fertilizer, and Pest-Control in Organic Gardening
- Annual Report 2014 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Evaluating Performance of GrameenPhone as the Leading Cellular Company in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2003 of Nestlé India Limited