Cash flow business is this movement of money into or outside of a business, undertaking, or financial merchandise. It is usually measured within a specified, limited stretch of time. Measurement of cash flow bisiness can be used for calculating other parameters that offer information on any company’s value and situation. Winning in the cash flow business involves excelling within a new career as a note broker-that is usually, a professional exactly who arranges for meetings between note managers and buyers.
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of United Phosphorus Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of United Bank of India
- Modes and Schemes of Investment of IBBL
- An Empirical Study on Southeast Bank Limited.(Part-2)
- Investment Department of Social Islami Bank Limited