A budget is a quantitative expression associated with financial plans. Procurement Budgeting induce management when you consider systematically about one’s destiny. They also serve as a device for complementing the complex operations on the business, and give a medium for talking the financial goals on the firm. Procurement Budgeting describes the acquisition associated with goods or services at the ideal cost, in the proper quantity, time and place, for the direct benefit of the firm. This question now appears: how do you prioritize whenever you only have a limited income to spend? That’s the observation that the role of budgeting also comes in.
- Annual Report 2013 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Reclassification of Assets
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bajaj Finance Limited