Principle purpose of this article is to discuss on Scope of Sharia Banking. Islamic banking is banking activity which is consistent with the principles of sharia and it is practical application through the actual development of Islamic economics. So, a more correct expression for ‘Islamic banking’ is ‘Sharia compliant finance’. Many financial experts assume that Sharia banking have not adopted ways which often can help their markets to grow. They lack innovation that is the main obstacle they may be facing as they can’t have any strategic prospect.
- Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Research Study on British American Tobacco Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Paisalo Digital Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited