Audit is the term for a systematic examination of books, accounts, documents and vouchers of your organization to ascertain what steps the financial statements present an authentic and fair view in the concern. It also attempts to make sure that the books regarding accounts are properly maintained from the concern as required by law. Audit has become this ubiquitous phenomenon in the corporate and the general public sector that teachers started identifying a Audit Society.
- Internship Report on a Study of Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Risk Management for Financial Contracts
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Canara Bank
- Assignment on Global Financial Crisis
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Hinduja Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Kirloskar Industries Limited