A merchant account is a kind of bank account allowing businesses to agree to payments by settlement cards, typically debit or cards. A merchant account is established under an arrangement between an acceptor and a merchant acquiring bank for that settlement of settlement card transactions. Avoid these simple mistakes in merchant account and you will make the correct choice: Forget to Ask Important Questions, Don’t Compare Offers, Don’t Ask for it in Writing and Fall for Free or Great Incentives.
- Financial Performance 2007-2008 of State Bank of India
- Annual Report 2008 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of IT Consultants Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of BDCOM Online Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bangladesh Krishi Bank