SME finance is the funding of modest and medium-sized businesses, and represents a significant function of the general business finance market – where capital for unique variations of firms are delivered, acquired, and costed or even priced. Capital is supplied from the business finance market in the form of bank loans and overdrafts; leasing and also hire-purchase arrangements; or corporate attachment issues; venture investment capital or private fairness; and asset-based finance like factoring and invoice discounting.
- Annual Report 2015 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Economic Determinants and Entry Modes of Foreign Banks Into Central Europe
- Operation of Leasing in Bangladesh
- Depository Institutions of Financial Institutions
- Capital Market Crash: Study on City Brokerage Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Larsen and Toubro