General objective of this article is to analysis Technical Analysis is a Method of Trading Success. Technical analysis is often a method of evaluating stocks and options, commodities, and other securities by analyzing statistics generated by market activity. Examples of activity are past prices, and volume. Charts and other tools are utilized to identify patterns which can help predict future activity. This is essential to trading success. Here also discuss some Method of Trading Success: Efficient market theory is a fraud, Chart reading is a valuable tool, Price and volume provide excellent clues and Follow the trend for trading success.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Salvo Chemical Industry Limited
- Analysis on Short Term Investment
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bhushan Steel Limited
- Assignment on Analysis Annual Report of Renata Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Nestlé India Limited