A Voluntary Arrangement is usually a contractual arrangement having creditors and is often as flexible as someone’s own circumstances; they might therefore be dependant on capital, income, third party payments or a combination of these. In this process, a debtor who’s enough money left after priority loan companies and essential charges, may be in a position to arrange an particular person voluntary arrangement. Another area of the voluntary agreement is the business owners get yourself a shorter time period to pay for their debt, and from then on period has handed down, the left over amount is put off from them.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- SME Banking and Credit Risk Grading System of Commercial Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2011 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Apollo Tyres Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Suzlon Energy Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of BSRM Steels Limited