Any housing cooperative, or co-op, is a new legal entity, commonly a corporation, which owns real-estate, consisting of several residential buildings; it really is one type regarding housing tenure. Housing cooperatives certainly are a distinctive form regarding home ownership that contain many characteristics that differ from other residential arrangements like single family ownership, condominiums and letting.
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Al-Arafah Islami Bank
- Training Methods on Workplace
- Thesis Paper on Overall Banking Activities or Transactions of Export And Import Bank of Bangladesh (Exim Bank Limited)
- Failure of Upcoming Elections on the Real Estate Business
- Business Plan on Aaaah!! Company Limited
- Report on Student Counseling firm in CASCL