An appointment letter is written to inform a person that she or he has been selected for a particular position in a organization. An appointment letter could be the first document the candidate receives from the company. As the corporation or employer expects that this candidate should always be competent to produce appropriate business correspondence, the HR authorities should be precise in the job too. Appointment letter, Apology correspondence, Business thank you letter, etc are typical types of organization letters.
- Presentation on Human Resource Management Practices of Incepta Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Internship Report on Forecasting HR Needs and Planning A study on BRAC
- Advantage Starts from Self-Improving
- Human Resource Practice Between GP and ABFL
- Human Resource Practices in Real Estate Companies
- Recruitment and Selection Process in Nestle Bangladesh Ltd.