Training is a process for providing employees with basic idea or basic background information about the firm that is called Training. Training is commonly considered only for new employees. This is a big mistake; the most successful institutions realize that ongoing training for existing employees results in measurable results for the company.
The benefits of employee training are:
- Leads to improved profitability and/or more positive attitudes towards profit orientation.
- Improves the job knowledge and skills at all levels of the organization
- Improves the morale of the workforce
- Helps people identify with organizational goals
- Helps create a better corporate image
- Fosters authenticity, openness and trust
- Improves relationship between boss and subordinate
- Aids in organizational development
- learns from the trainee
- Helps prepare guidelines for work
- Aids in understanding and carrying out organizational policies.
- Provides information for future needs in all areas of the organization
- Organization gets more effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Aids in development for promotion from within
- Aids in developing leadership skills, motivation, loyalty, better attitudes, and other
- Aids in increasing productivity and/or quality of work
- Develops a sense of responsibility to the organization for being competent and Knowledgeable.
- Improves Labor-management relations
- Reduces outside consulting costs by utilizing competent internal consultation
- Helps employees adjust to change
Training programs should be evaluated regularly to determine their progress and to identify ways to improve. Compare an employee’s newly-acquired skills with the skills expected from the training program. This will ensure a solid foundation and the future success of the training program.
Related Human Resource Management Paper:
Popular Human Resource Management Paper:
Introduction Grievance by an employee taking recourse to the formal procedure may not in all cases solve the real problem. It is true that in many cases the grievance could be taken care of through the grievance process, but there are instances and occasions when a much deeper analysis of the sys.....
Introduction: The tremendous success of readymade garment exports from Bangladesh over the last two decades has surpassed the most optimistic expectations. Today the apparel export sector is a multi-billion-dollar manufacturing and export industry in the country. The overall impact of the ready.....
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Readymade Garments Industry is the leading foreign currency earning sectors of Bangladesh. Now-a-days Bangladesh financial sector is very much dependent upon this sector. The annual export income of garments sector is driven from two sources one is woven garments and others is k.....
Training is defined by Wayne Cascio as “training consists of planed programs undertaken to improve employee knowledge, skills, attitude, and social behavior so that the performance of the organization improves considerably.” The purpose of training and development can be explained as follows......
INTRODUCTION 1.1: Background of the Report An employee might more knowledgeable and skilful by training and development program or process that maintaining an effective level job performance. So it acts an important role in HR department. As a part of BBA program, our Human Resources practices in.....