Companies conduct recruitment and selection and finally select employees. The employees undergo an induction program. After the induction program is over the employee is given a specific job in the company. This is called placement.
Examples of placement
- the strategic placement of products at the entrance of a store
- the placement of microphones around the room
- The director tried several different camera placements for the scene.
- The agency has overseen the placement of hundreds of children in loving homes.
- The placement of unemployed workers.