The Recruitment and selection are the two phases of the employment process. The two terms differ from each other in terms of their purpose too. The purpose of recruitment is to create a kind of talent base from which the best may be picked for the various posts in the organization. On the other hand the very purpose of selection lies in the choosing of the right candidate for the right post or job available in the organization for which the talent base was built. Recruitment and Selection are two terms that are associated with the job market.
- Human Resource Management Practices in Agrani Bank
- Job EmbeddednessTheory Applying by Human and Social Capital
- Common Recruitment Process
- Human Resource Management Practice in Syntho Laboratories Limited
- Human Resource Management Practices in Square Textiles Limited
- Recruitment and Selection Process of National Bank