This is tutorial based lecture focus on Fundamentals of Human Resource Management. This course provides learners with the fundamental knowledge in the human resource management area. HR must understand the implications of: globalization, workforce diversity, changing skill requirements, continuous improvement initiatives, the contingent work force and employee involvement. HRM must ensure that employees can operate in the appropriate language and must help multicultural groups work together.
- Recruiting and Selecting Staff for International Assignments
- Social Structure and Resettlement of Slum Dwellers
- Human Resource Recruitment Policies of Dhaka City College
- Evaluation of Training
- Strategic Human Resource Management Practice in Private Sector
- Human Resource Practices in Real Estate Companies