Principle objective of this lecture is to present on Performance Management and Appraisal. The fundamental goal of performance management is to promote and improve employee effectiveness. Here discusses overall performance operations process and link to entire organizational technique. Performance appraisal is a technique of checking the employee’s efficiency of any career regarding its prerequisites. It is the technique of checking this efficiency regarding personnel, expressing which data together and searching for methods to increase the efficiency and submitting regarding economic benefits.
- Report on Employee Retention Strategy of Eastern Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Discuss on Different Types of Cotton
- Sample Application for Promotion by School Teacher
- Importance of Negotiation Skills Training
- Assignment on Economics is the science of choice
- Export Import and Remittance Performance of AB Bank Limited