The benefits of employee involvement and empowerment are enhanced morale, more productivity, healthier coworker relationships and creative thinking.Involving employees, empowering them and bringing them into the decision making process provides the opportunity for continuous process improvement. The untapped ideas, innovations, and creative thoughts of employees can make the difference between success and failure. Competition is so fierce that it would be unwise not to use every available tool.
Employee involvement improves quality and increases productivity, because-
- Employees make better decisions using their expert knowledge of the process.
- Employees are more likely to implement and support decisions they had a part in making.
- Employees are better able to spot and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Employees are better able to take immediate corrective action.
- Employee involvement reduces labor/management friction by encouraging more effective communication and cooperation.
- Employee involvement increases morale by creating a feeling of belonging to the organization.
- Employees are better able to accept change because they control the work environment.
- Employees have an increased commitment to unit goals because they are involved.
Related International Business Paper:
Popular International Business Paper:
International Business Conducting and managing international business operations is more complex than undertaking domestic business. Differences in the nationality of parties involved, relatively less mobility of factors of production, customer heterogeneity across markets, variations in business.....
KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) History Harland Sanders, founder of the original Kentucky Fried Chicken, born in 1890, just outside Henryville, Indiana. After a series of jobs, in the mid 1930s at the age of forty, Colonel Sanders bought a service station, motel and cafe at Corbin, a town in Kentuck.....
Case 1.2 International Marketing: Unilever vs. Nestle Unilever: Unilever was established in 1948 and produces house hold products like; detergents, toiletries, cosmetics, and food products. Unilever is a large corporation that has over 500 firms worldwide. Their products are sold in more than.....
Executive Summary: This term paper is prepared over the telecommunication sector of Bangladesh. In this term paper we discuss about all the companies that are currently running their business in market. Any one can easily get the idea about all the companies as well as the current market sit.....
Introduction: There are some major forces in the company’s macro environment. These forces always have remarkable effect on trade in any country. So a country’s macro environment factors are needed to be considered while doing business; especially when the trade is between two countries. Macr.....