Hong kong business culture is a unusual equilibrium of western industrialist thinking and the east’s belief method. The British pressure that has left the Hong Kong more than a decade past remains obvious nowadays in the method business is conducted in the country. Chinese people are mainly aware of punctuality.
- Socio Economic Impact of Direct Marketing in Bangladesh
- Lecture on Preservatives
- Email Application for Internship Program
- Contraceptive Practice Among the Fertile Couples Having at Least one Child of Bangladesh
- Term Paper on Industrial Relations in Private Sector
- The Impact Study of Value Added Tax in Bangladesh