Prime purpose of this term paper is to describe Internet Service Providers in Bangladesh. An Online sites provider (ISP) is usually an organization that gives services for accessing, using, or taking part in the Internet. Online sites providers may be organized in several forms, such as commercial, community-owned, non-profit, or otherwise privately owned. Internet Service Providers (ISP) is often a commercial organization that has a permanent connection towards Internet that sells temporary connections to be able to subscribers. Individuals can access the world wide web through such well-liked online services as Bangladesh online constrained, Aftab first.
- Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.
- Report on Beximco Pharmaceuticals
- Proposal and Report Format
- Report On Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh
- Report on Appraisal Form for the Employees and Faculties of United International University
- Internship Report On Strategy of Eastern Bank Limited