Orascom telecom bangladesh limited (“banglalink”) is fully owned by orascom telecom holding . The ultimate parent company of the group is vimpelcom, the 6th largest mobile phone operator in the world. banglalink was acquired by oth in 2004, and after a complete overhaul and the deployment of a new gsm network, its telecommunication services were re-launched under the brand name banglalink. when began operations in bangladesh in february 2005, its impact was felt immediately: overnight mobile telephony became an affordable option for customers across a wide range of market segments.
- Potential Customers for Vortex Tunnel Supplier
- Internship report on A Study on the Overall banking procedures of Jamuna bank limited
- Purpose of Job Analysis
- Report on Non Banking Financial Institution and Lease Process And Company Share Analysis
- Assignment on Bangladesh enters into e-commerce Area
- General Banking Practice of Shahajalal Islami Bank Limited.