A local exchange trading system is a locally initiated, democratically organized, not-for-profit community enterprise that delivers a community info service and data transactions of customers exchanging goods and services with the currency of in your area created LETS ‘tokens’. LETS networks aid exchange between members by providing a directory associated with offers and through allowing each a distinctive line of interest-free credit to each.
- Find the Best Plastic Injection Molding Manufacturer Company
- Rate Contract
- Internship Report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of GrameenPhone Ltd
- Define on Some Commercial Mini Storage Spaces
- General Banking of National Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Foreign Exchange operation of The Trust Bank Limited