Corporate Reputation is the collective assessments of corporation’s past actions as well as the ability of the organization to deliver improving business leads to multiple stockholders after a while. For example, several businesses assess management and business reputations using fiscal soundness, quality involving management, products and providers and market competitiveness as the criteria for position. The challenge now could be how organizations determine and sustain a good and strong brand name and corporate reputation inside Internet Age.
- Annual Report 2016 of Meghna Bank Limited
- Sample Application for Late Fee Submission Due to Financial Problems
- Annual Report 2015 of Republic Insurance Company Limited
- Direct Corporate Sales in Robi Axiata Bangladesh Limited
- Sample Professional Business Meeting Agenda Format
- Annual Report 2012 of Eastern Housing Limited