Regulatory agencies are usually a part of the executive branch of the government. A regulatory agency is usually a public authority or government agency accountable for exercising autonomous power over some part of human activity in the regulatory or supervisory capacity. An independent regulatory agency is usually a regulatory agency that independent from various other branches or arms with the government.
- Significance of Inventory Management for Restaurant Fertility
- The Effectively Event can be Create
- Five Strategies to Maximize Server Efficiency
- Term paper on Economic Aspects of Mineral and Power Resources in Bangladesh
- Report on Hospital Management System Analysis
- Report on Credit Policy Manual of Agrani Bank Ltd