Sample Marketing Meeting Agenda Format
[Marketing meeting agendas not only provide an outline for the members of the marketing team but also give them an opportunity to gauge the success of the strategies they have introduced into the market. Marketing departments need to work as a team and regularly brainstorm fresh ideas and strategies.]
Points to consider while drafting Marketing Meeting Agendas –
- The date of the meeting along with the time and location.
- The participants that are invited to attend the meeting.
- To hold a discussion on the outcome of a strategy which has been introduced in the market.
- To consider budget allocations for various strategies which are being introduced.
- Any other discussions which may be necessary.
Example of Marketing Meeting Agenda –
Marketing Committee Meeting Agenda (Agenda Topic)
[From First Community Credit Union],
5:30 PM — Call to order.
5:35 PM — Marketing budget for the year.
A) Budget carried over from the previous year.
B) The budget for the forthcoming year.
5:45 PM — Marketing plan for the forthcoming year.
A) Marketing objectives.
- Business recruitment – incentives, land available, and assistance.
- Community name recognition.
- Amenities and family recruitment.
B) Community support and matching grants.
I. Hills partners in marketing offering a marketing plan grant of $2500 for the total project of $5500.
Business recruitment grant of $2300 for a total grant of $22,000 for the project.
II. Mayport grant.
Marketing plan grant of $3000 for the total project of $5000.
Business equipment grant of $2300 for the total project of $22,000.
III. Other communities.
C) Countrywide marketing
- Newman billboard offering $19,000 for an annual contract.
- Constructing, renting, and printing billboard for Buxton and Hillsborough commercial property for approximately $15,000.
D) Organizational marketing
- Local advertising describing of organization for $2500 per year.
- Quarterly newsletter printing and mailing for $500 per year.
6:30 PM — Adjournment.
Another Example of Marketing Meeting Agenda –
Marketing Vendor Meeting Agenda (Agenda Topic)
[from The Vashon Farmers Market]
Vendor meeting agenda –
6 PM to 6:30 PM — potluck and socializing.
6:40 PM — welcome and introduction.
6:45 PM to 7:30 PM — information
– FAP program changes [10 minutes] presented by [name of the individual].
Issue reminders for WIC applications which are due at the end of next month.
- Fresh vendor rules and accounting [10 minutes] presented by [name of the individual]
- quarterly Viga booth at the market [10 minutes] presented by [name of the individual]
- recycling grant of $500, volunteers needed.
- Reimagining the market [10 to 15 minutes] presented by [name of the individual] marketing committee meetings and incubator.
7:30 PM to 8:20 PM — conversation
- filing of the gaps in the product mix in the market to understand what is missing
- feedback on the holiday market and the Wednesday market.
- Suggestions requested for other ideas on the market from members.
8:20 PM to 8:30 PM — cleanup and adjournment.
[Note: The success of a particular strategy implemented by the marketing team will give them access to additional funds from the finance department which would make it easier for them to develop and implement fresh strategies to generate higher revenue for the organization.]