E -commerce brings its own unique advantages and contribution to the businesses. The cost of marketing online across the globe is miniscule when compared to the actual cost of marketing in the conventional ways. The cost per transaction works out to be very cheap. More over E Commerce promotes paperless offices and processes thus contributing to savings in terms of resources too. These and many more advantages make obvious business sense for Companies to market their products and services online.
Looking at E Commerce from a marketing perspective brings the product or the service closer to the customer. It enables the customer to view, read, download and experience the product. The other significant difference from conventional marketing is that the online marketing enables the marketing company to customize its sales pitch or product offering to the customer.
Advantages of E-Commerce:
The greatest and the most important advantage of e-commerce, is that-
1. It enables a business concern or individual to reach the global market.
2. Demands of both the national and the international market, as your business activities are no longer restricted by geographical boundaries.
3. Even small enterprises can access the global market for selling and purchasing products and services.
4. E-commerce empowers (authorized allow) everyone to execute business transactions 24 hours a day and even on holidays and weekends. This in turn significantly increases sales and profit.
5. Electronic commerce gives the customers the opportunity to look for cheaper and quality products.
6. With the help of e-commerce, consumers can easily research on a specific product and sometimes even find out the original manufacturer to purchase a product at a much cheaper price than that charged by the wholesaler.
7. Shopping online is usually more convenient and time saving than conventional shopping.
8. Besides these, people also come across reviews posted by other customers, about the products purchased from a particular e-commerce site, which can help make good products purchasing decisions.
9. As well as the business is concern, E-commerce significantly cuts down the cost associated with marketing, customer care, processing, information storage and inventory management.
10.It reduces the time period involved with business process.
11.Electronic commerce reduces the burden of infrastructure to conduct businesses.
- Assignment on Promotion and Advertising of Nescafe in Australia
- A study on customer satisfaction of the Agrani Bank Ltd
- 7 Ps of the Marketing Mix Factors For Service Marketing
- Consumer Markets and Consumer buyer behavior
- Promotional Activities of five different Private Banks in Bangladesh
- Marketing Information System