Agricultural marketing techniques are used in every place of “agribusiness,” including small harvesting, corporate farms, as well as collectives; distributors; makers of farm tools, pesticides, and anatomical enhancements for plant life and livestock; nourish and seed dealers; and more. Agricultural marketing handles the services involved with moving an agricultural product in the farm to the patron or customer.
- Lecture on Balance of Payment
- Report on Promotion mix Sayma Enterprise Industrial Corporation
- Internship Report on Customer Satisfaction Analysis on General Banking Activities of Social Islami Bank Limited
- Women and the Labor Market
- Share of Voice
- Internship Report On Compensation and Benefits Package of ACI