Primary purpose of this article is to analysis Business Branding Strategy Development. A branding strategy helps establish a product within the market also to build a brand that may grow and mature in a saturated marketplace. Brand strategy is a long-term plan for the development of a successful brand to have specific goals. A well-defined and performed brand strategy affects all aspects of a business and is directly connected to consumer needs, emotions, and also competitive environments. To develop Branding Strategy, a organization should follow some rules: Survey the competition, Determine what you stand for, Determine product level and Set pricing.
- Proposal for Identifying the opportunity area of the Promotional Activities
- Personalized Marketing
- Assignment on Customer Satisfaction Analysis of Aktel
- Presenting Insights and Findings: Written and Oral Reports
- Service Marketing of Parkway Hospitals Singapore Private Limited
- Internship Report on Union Development