Unique super shop is going to be launched as a partnership super shop business. The company owns and operates an industrial plant and is engaged on the business of making food products and is marketed through its own show room and agents all over Bangladesh.. Here we all will work as a group & contribute capital and management expertise to the business enterprise and perform joint responsibility for the operation of the business and for its debts.
Unique Super Shop’s principal activities are to collect cow milk from dairy firm, manufacture it by value change through proper process and modern technology so that it can meet the existing demand of milk among consumers. We are going to launched our business in urban area where people can not get fresh food particularly milk. Day by day they are losing their health stratus by taking unhealthy food. Our aim is to provide fresh food (Milk) to them which will be collected from various rural firms. To serve its customer with highest level of satisfaction the company always give emphasis on meeting latent demand of the customers by introducing new and innovative products in the market. This is first time in Bangladesh we are introducing a super shop where all types of milk product or food is available in a single platform.
General description of the venture: for making a profit, we are some friend launching Unique Super Shop so this is the general partnership business. Our business can be based on written contact and legal oral agreement. Where included name of the partner, Purpose of the partner duration of the business, how profit and loss will be distributed, salaries, absence contribution of each partner to the business etc.
The Reasons of Choosing Partnership: –
1. Ease of formation: A partnership is fairly easy to start. It is nearly as free from government regulation as a sole proprietorship. The cost of starting a partnership is low. It usually involves only a modest legal fee for drawing up a written agreement. Which in a highly desirable. An oral agreement is sufficient but not recommended. And that will be easy for us to establish our business. So we have chosen partner ship business.
2. More funds available: – In a sole proprietorship, the amount of capital is limited to the personal wealth. & credit if the owner. In a partnership the amount of capital may increase significantly. A person with a good idea but little capital can look for a partner with the capital and /or credit standing to develop and market the idea. And we all have brilliant ideas with a little capital. So we have chosen partner ship business
3. Combined managerial Skills: – In a partnership, people with different talents and skills may join together. One partner may be good at marketing; the other may be expert at accounting & financial matters. Combining these skills could provide a greater chance of success. So we have chosen partner ship business.
4. Tax Advantage: – It has some potential tax advantages over a corporation. Ina partnership as in a sole proprietorship, the owners pay taxes on their business earnings. But the partnership as a business does not pay income tax. So we have chosen partner ship business.
Industry background: We are launching a super shop where all types of food which is made by milk will be available. We will collect cow milk from rural area and make it various foods through value change. Basically our initial product will be liquid milk, Cheese, rosmalai, Doi, chocolate milk, Ghee, Butter. There are some company are doing their business with these product. For liquid milk, Brac, Aarong, Milk Vita etc are providing liquid milk in all over Bangladesh. The project of Brac milk is located at Lakshmipura village of Gazipur district, which is about 40 km North of Dhaka city. Initially it is proposed to produce (I) Pasteurized liquid milk in playful sachets, (ii) Flavored milk, (iii) Butter, (iv) Ghee, and (v) UHT yoghurt drink in aseptic packing. In future, production range could be expanded to UHT milk in aseptic packing, ice-cream, cheese, powder milk etc.
There are many local traditional producers of Rosmalai and Doi. Many of them have been engaging with this business for longtime. There are some districts of Bangladesh famous for these foods. In our city there are many wholesalers and retailers are doing business. Even there are some well-known brand are doing this business.
- Earn maximum profit
- Build up our Unique Super Shop brand image.
- every division we launching new outlet in 2018
- In 2025 we set up industry with unrelated diversification.
Uniqueness of the service: We are collecting raw milk from rural firm and producing various foods through value change by using modern technology. We are ensuring our consumer that we are offering food (milk) which is more health friendly. This is the first time in Bangladesh we are making a plat form where all types of milk made healthy food are available.
Target market: Our main target is to provide verities product of milk to the people who are willing to get milk product all in one shop. The target market of Unique super shop is not limited to age, area or gender, it is present globally and is serving people at offices, homes, parties, restaurants, bars and every place where one can be present. It usually represents itself as a market for all people but products are also being offered specifically for older people.
The areas in which we will launch new outlet
D= Dhaka, R- Rajshahi, K- Khulan, B- Barisal, C- Chittagong, S- Sylhet, (v) = corporate areas (o) residential area .
Target customer analysis based on each product
Class: Party center, community center, restaurant &others people of society.
Age: the people of all age like doi but particularly those people who are in 15-40 age like it most. So they are our target customer
Income: we have offering our product with different size & amount. The price of these products will be different so that all class of people can buy our products.
Income level: Those people whose income level is upper class and middle class are used to drink milk before sleep. So our target is to sell liquid milk to them. We want to make them our regular customer of liquid milk
Age: The people of all age take milk but particularly kids and old people take milk regularly. So we want to make them our regular customer.
Sex: Generally women take decision about cook in a family. They are more conscious about the health of family member. So they try to make used to of their family member to drink milk regularly. In many case women make decision which milk will have to buy.
Income: Those people whose income level is upper class and middle class are used to take cheese. So they will be our target customer.
Age: The people of all age take cheese but particularly young and middle age people take cheese regularly. So we want to make them our regular customer.
Age: The people generally teenage and young people like to take chocolate milk.
Occupation: Those who are busy with their professional life, it could be student or corporate person particularly lead in bachelor life like chocolate milk.
Class: Party center, community center, restaurant &others people of society.
Income level: Those people whose income level is upper class and middle class particularly they buy Ghee to make their food.
Age: Those who are conscious about their health don’t like to take Ghee. But 15-40 people are like to take Ghee.
Those people whose income level is upper class and middle class are used to take butter regularly. So they will be our target customer.
Age: The people of all age take cheese but particularly young and middle age people take butter regularly. So we want to make them our regular customer.
Financial management segment
Cost of setup venture
|Pick up track|
(10,00,000/- * 1)
(50000/- * 10)
T O T A L
Fixed Cost >>>>
Workers of Bakery
(2,500/- * 10)
(7,000/- * 2)
(6,500 * 2)
Other Utility Charge
Periodical Income Statement (1st)>>>>
(Less) Variable Cost or direct cost
(Less) Fixed Cost
(Less) Loan Installment
Periodical Financial Statement (continue)
Item ( Lacs Tk)
Net Income Before Tax (A-B)
Income After Tax(C-D)
Cash Inflow ( D+E)
Direct Cost or Variable Cost (1st Period):
Packaging & Labeling
Chock let powder
Overall cost scenario:
Total cost (all period)
Installment (per period)
Milestone schedule segment
Timing an objective:
- When we establish new outlet (50%revenuecollect of total investment)
- When we provide home delivery ()
- Online service (when our outlet is available in Dhaka city)
- Membership card (when 25%customer are permanent)
- Master limited partnership (when all division have one outlet)
- Offer franchising (when our marketing share is high)
Relationship event: when our target customer is involved in any event that time we go for sponsorship as a event partner such as children competition.