Primary objective of this article is to some basic Categories of Corporate Branding. Corporate branding describes the practice of promoting the brand of a corporate entity, as opposed to specific products. Corporate branding is not limited to a specific mark as well as name. Branding can combine multiple touchpoints. These touchpoints consist of; logo, customer service, remedy and training of staff, packaging, advertising, stationery, and quality of product or service. Corporate branding isn’t just logo, name and slogan. There are a number of ways you should utilize this to your advantages, pushing your business to the next level.
- Lecture on Managing Products and Brands
- Import and Export Services of Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd
- Term paper on Grameen phone marketing in Bangladesh
- Report on Corporate Social Responsibility and Small Medium enterprise of Southeast Bank LTD [PART-2]
- Direct Corporate Sales of Robi Axiata Bangladesh Limited
- Internship Report on Marketing Plan of a Company