Brand Equity means the differential effect that brand knowledge has on consumer response to the marketing of that brand. Brand is a name, term, sign, symbol or design or a combination of them, intended to identify the goods or services of one seller or group of sellers and to differentiate them from those of competitors. Branding endowing products and services with the power of a brand. In this lecture also focus on how to measure Brand Equity. Finally focus om Brand Roles in a Brand Portfolio.
- Annual Report 2011 of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited
- Definition of Insolvency Proceedings
- Letter format for Rejoining the University after Absents
- Problems of Stock Exchange in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2015 of Agrani Bank Limited
- Management Practice of Rti Sti Patients in Urban Primary Health Care Centers (Part 2)