Custom publishing is a marketing term referring broadly for the development, production as well as delivery of media like: print, a digital, audio, video, events etc., built to strengthen the relationship relating to the sponsor of the medium and also the medium’s audience. Custom magazines, newsletters and sponsored supplements have grown to be an in creakingly integral part of the overall marketing software. Recent studies by the Custom Publishing Local authority or council and Publications Managing show leading You. S. companies spending about 25% of the marketing budgets with custom publishing endeavors, compared with 13% just four years ago.
- Discuss Distribution Strategy of Reckitt Benckiser
- New Product Development Process at Maxim Label and Packaging
- Report on Future Prospects of Walton
- Campaigns and Promotional Offers of Qubee
- Thesis on Dano Milk Powder in Bangladesh
- Training And Development on Employees Performance at Mcdonald’s Restaurant Ltd.