Joint venture marketing, which is sometimes termed as co-marketing or a strategic alliance, allows two corporations to combine the potency of their marketing efforts so that you can build sales revenue and increase brand recognition. However, while merging advertising forces has benefits, companies must consider several factors before doing a joint business agreement. Joint venture marketing is an agreement between two companies by which both organizations blend marketing strategies so that you can increase their share on the marketplace and enhance their revenues.
- Define and Discuss on Effective Communication
- Primary Impacts of Climate Change Bangladesh Context
- Effectiveness of Local Government in Bangladesh
- About Vehicular Homicide
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2008 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Asia Pacific General Insurance Company Limited