Sales personnel can be eager to bring in revenues for your company. However, they will need specific guidance to succeed. Your sales team will need verbal skills, contact methods and follow-up skills. Systems for approaching clients must be in place, and monitoring what works and what doesn’t work is crucial. A good sales manager grows a sales force by supplying training that will support all efforts throughout the sales cycle.
- Activities of DBL Distribution and Parkway Packaging LTD: Study on DBL Group
- Marketing Activities of Transportation Service Industry in Bangladesh
- Internship Report on An Overview of Customer Service of Grameeen Phone Limited
- How to Develop Promotional Strategy
- Marketing Strategy of Agora
- Lecture on Pricing Strategies