Lemonade stand is a business that is often owned and operated by way of child or little ones, to sell lemonade. The term may also be used to refer in order to stands that sell similar beverages like iced tea. Lemonade stands are usually in technical violation of several legal guidelines, including operation with out a business license, insufficient adherence to health and fitness codes, and at times child labor legal guidelines. Despite this, prosecutions of lemonade stand operations are really rare, and when lemonade stands are power down by authorities, the events could make national headlines.
- Thesis Paper on Products Purchase and Sales Information of a Computer Firm
- Assignment on Marketing Plan Tech Tel Ltd
- Competitive Analysis of Mobile Phone Companies in Bangladesh
- Marketing Strategy on Great wall Ceramic Industries Ltd
- Marketing Activities of Global Web Outsourcing Ltd
- Marketing Activities of Siemex Textiles Ltd