The marketing environment represents a mix between the internal and external causes which surround a business and have an effect upon it, especially their ability to build and retain successful relationships having target customers. The marketing environment contains the micro as well as macro environment. Macro environmental factors include cultural, economic, political as well as legal influences, combined with demography and design forces. Micro environment means the forces closely influencing the organization and directly impact the organization’s romantic relationships. The factors include the company and its current employees, its suppliers, marketing intermediaries, competition, customers and the public.
- Assignment on Computer BusinessMarketing System of Index IT Limited
- Evaluating Performance of GrameenPhone as the Leading Cellular Company in Bangladesh
- Space Infrared Telescope Facility: Herschel Experiment
- Request Letter for Duplicate Bank Passbook
- Annual Report 2014 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Sample Application for Issuance of Health Certificate for Job Purpose