The aim of this study is to present on Derivative Market. Derivatives are used to diversify a portfolio or to manage risk. They are also used to speculate on market movements. Financial derivative is a contractual agreement, whose profits or loss depends on the price of assets underlying in a contract. There are several general derivatives markets, each containing thousands of individual derivatives which can be traded. Financial derivative product: Forward contract; Future contract; Option contract and SWAP.
- Organizing the Sales Effort
- Internship Report on AN EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCE INVESTMENT & COMMERCE BANK LTD
- Customer Intelligence
- Product Line Diversification of Social Islami Bank Limited
- Market Research on Sales Leads
- Difference in Marketing Service Organization Rather Than Consumers