Major objective of this lecture is to present on role of IMC in the Marketing Process. A strategic marketing plan is used to guide the allocation of its resources. A strategic marketing plan usually evolves from an organizations overall corporate strategy and serves as a guide for specific marketing programs and policies. Here also briefly focus on Market segmentation is dividing up a market into distinct groups that have common needs and will respond similarly to a marketing action.
- Different Product Attributes of Igloo Nuggets and Juice
- Merchandising and Marketing activities of Silken Sewing Ltd
- Commodity Branding Practices of Gypsar by ACI Fertilizer
- Internship Report on Marketing Activities of Transportation Service
- Compliance Management of Jeans 2000 Limited
- Functions Activities of Exim Bank Ltd