Some see mobile advertising as closely related to online or internet advertising, though its reach is far greater – currently, most mobile advertising is targeted at mobile phones, that came estimable to a global total of 4.6 billion as of 2009. Notably computers, including desktops and laptops, are currently estimated at 1.1 billion globally. It is probable that advertisers and media industry will increasingly take account of a bigger and fast-growing mobile market, though it remains at around 1% of global advertising spend.
- Report on Square Toiletries Limited
- Internship Report on Loan Performance Analysis of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited
- General banking system of Sonali Bank Limited.
- Thesis Report on Corporate Governance and in Private Banking Sector
- Business Strategy Development
- Report on Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited Bangladesh