Corporate gifts are a type of gift that is bestowed using a recipient by a business or company. It may be given as a way of showing understanding for efforts produced by the recipient which may have benefited the firm. In other programs, corporate gifts may also be described as any one-time presentation to a local charity or municipality within the company’s community guidance efforts. Corporate gifts provided through different means to individual employees, customers and business associates for example partners, consultants, supporting agencies, shareholders and also creditors.
- Lecture on Understanding Work Teams
- The Marketing Strategy of The Most Circulated Newspaper in Bangladesh Prothom Alo
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Internship Report On Delta Jute Mills
- Security valuation of British American Tobacco Bangladesh
- An Evaluation on the Seventh Eighth Ninth and Tenth Amendments of the Constitution Bangladesh