Risk compensation relates to the broader time period behavioral adaptation such as all behavior changes in a reaction to safety measures, no matter if compensatory or definitely not. Risk compensation is a theory which suggests that people typically change their behavior in a reaction to the perceived amount of risk, becoming more very careful where they impression greater risk as well as less careful if they feel more covered.
- Internship Report on Foreign Exchange operation of The Trust Bank Limited
- Behavior of Customer in case of Purchasing Refrigerator
- Thesis Paper on Food Intake Pattern and Nutritional Staus of Elderly People
- Orion Fusion Ltd
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement of Agrani Bank
- Assignment on Popular Pharmaceuticals Business Methode