Digital signatures indicates either which a person adopts the contents of your electronic message, or more broadly that the person who claims to have written a communication is the one who wrote it. In comparison, a signature can be a stylized script of a person. In commerce and also the law, a signature on the document is a sign that the man or women adopts the intentions recorded in the document. Both are like a seal. In many instances, common with engineering companies by way of example, electronic signatures or digital seals are also required for yet another layer of approval and security.
- Growth in Different Businesses of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Balkrishna Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Customer Satisfaction of M-banking Service Users of Banglalink
- Sample Letter to Parents from Hostel
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Tata Steel