Surveillance cameras used for monitoring of the actual behavior, activities or other changing data, usually of people with regards to influencing, managing, leading or protecting all of them. Surveillance cameras can be used by governments intended for intelligence gathering, the prevention of crime, the protection of an process, person, team or object, or with the investigation of offense. It is also used by criminal organizations to help plan and commit crimes for example robbery and kidnapping, by businesses to accumulate intelligence and by private investigators.
- Annual Report 2015 of Uttara Bank Limited
- Leave Application format for Death of Grandfather from School
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Ensuring High Quality Customer Service By Mutual Trust Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2010 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Foreign Direct Investment Definition